Saturday, September 26, 2009

welcome to the age of technology

Oh my gosh , I have a blog, what next my space, or face book . Crazy huh. Although it will probably only be updated once every blue moon. I will try but no promises considering my e-mail only gets checked once a month maybe twice. A blog will hopefully let family and friends (that I am far far away from)know, 1.that I am still alive. 2. know what I am doing with my life 3. help me keep up with said friends and family. We'll see how that works out.

6 comments:

Jeremy B said...

You are still alive? Whew! Until I read this blog I wasn't sure.

Jenndoo said...

that is serious considering Im sitting 4 feet away, Dork

Emily said...

I love it Jenn!!!!
Now, I know you have a wonderful digital camera, and a laptop computer (which probably has an SD slot), so where are the pics?!?!?!?!
You gotta keep up with the Brunners and Milams!!!
I'll be doggin' you sista!

Emily said...

You are supposed to post something more than the initial first post!

Robin B said...

That's what I told her!!!

doolittle said...

Ok waiting on some pictures, updates etc.....
Come on Jennifer I am waiting.